Friday, September 23, 2011

Well, this has been an interesting week

Hola mi familia,
this week has flown by with a series of very interesing things. the week end was pretty normal, Diana got baptized and confirmed :D Monday we went to the office, which was an interesting day, it took me all morning to find a computer that would let me access missionary medical, and I had to see if someone had sent me a picture of their rare skin thing in my personal email, which also took me all morning to access. The mission is handing over the responsability to make sure that all the missionaries are legal to offices in San Salvador next to the temple, and the woman in charge of that was there to check on that, which was rather enlightening to see how many are here legally, but with out their documents to prove it.
Tuesday we got to work the whole day(which has turned out to be a rarity), but it turned out to be a late night, because one area of Hermanas came to sleep in our house because of problems in their house. Wednesday we had our second meeting of the news, and we had a pretty good day after that, Thursday we had our zone meeting, and planned for the next week, and then we did intercambios with the 2 companionships in our ward. I had sick missionaries calling me until about 11, and then we had some emotional (drama) to deal with in the house, and I got to sleep about 11:30, and was awakened at 2:45 when one of the missionaries called me because his companion was writhing in pain with clasic symptoms of apendicitis. So I called a whole bunch of people at a ridiculously early hour of the morning to get him to the hospital (only the assistants and president have a car in our mission, and president is in Belize again and Hna cordon can't drive because of a problem with her knees.) so we looked for a member who could bring them to San Salvador(about an hour in car from where they were) early in the morning, In the end the assistants went and brought them in , and I had to wait until 5:30 when the first bus passed through our area to get to another bus stop to get to san salvador. We came back after visiting him in the hospital. and now I get to write to you all. I hope that this next week is a little less crazy so we can focus more on the missionary work than the missionaries.
Mi tiempo se acabó.
Les quiero mucho
Hna Allen

No comments: