Friday, September 9, 2011

Hola bien rapido

Hola y'all, this week has been a crazy one. With a lot of nursing and not much missionary work, my poor entrainee, I just hope I can help her separate my responabilities as the nurse from the responsibilities of the normal missionary. This week we have to go and get an eye exam(for her) so she can 1 study with out getting headaches, and 2 work with out getting headaches.
We get along well, and we are working as well as we can with all the caos of the health of the missionaries.
of course I am enjoying the work, and am learning to depend even more on the lord.
We had a meeting with Elder Amado on wednesday, and I learned so much, and it made me want to be such a better missionary.
Here attached is a pic of me and Hna Sanchez. Yes she is taller than me(and in this pic she is slouching).
I have been studying about the restauracion so I can teach it better. I have learned more about the apostasy this last week, and about the dispensations. I love the pattern there, God calls a prophet to teach the people, sometimes they accept and sometimes they reject the message, and when they reject the prophet for a time there isn't a prophet, but He always calls another. I have also been Studying about the atonement. I love studing about the atonement. My testimony has strengthened so much through my studing and testifying about the atonement. Of all the miracles that Christ did here on the earth, the atonement is truly the most amazing. That we can all be healed from the casm that we have between us and our Heavenly Father. How great is the plan of the Lord.
Love Y'all, but my time is up.
Hna Allen

No comments: