Friday, December 2, 2011

Ya estamos en Deciembre

Greetings from El Salvador
This week has passed by rather quickly. Saturday we worked like normal. Sunday church, and bastante comida as usual. Monday in the office, Tuesday we worked like normal, Wednesday district meeting and worked like normal, wednesday in the afternoon I started feeling not so good, and went to bed early, even though enfermos called me up until 10:30, so I didn't get to sleep, I just got to lay down. Thursday I woke up in the middle of the night sick. With fever, my body hurt, etc. Don't worry I consulted the nurse and I'll get better(LOL). Today yay no fever, but I feel weak, and a little dizzy, and my head, back, arms and legs still hurt but I am getting better.
To clarify, here in El Salvador(and all of central america) they don't celebrate thanksgiving. We celebrated thanksgiving because Hna and president Cordon decided to have thanksgiving multizonas and we ate thanksgiving dinner. Were it not for that Thanksgiving would have passed without comment.
I con't really think of to much to write today. Sorry.
Con mucho cariño
Hna Allen

No comments: