Friday, December 30, 2011

¡Feliz año nuevo!

Hey Y'all
I hope you had a very merry christmas and that new year will be great. I hope everyone has put a few goals and a few other plans to achieve your goals for this year.
My week has been interesting as all weeks are for me. We are preparing for 10 new missionaries the first part of this change and in the course of the change we are preparing for another 5 the 3rd week and another 9 the 6th week and then the next group will be another 9 the first week of next change. Strange, but that is what we are preparing for. So changes are next week, 2 hnas go home from belice so we'll be sending 2 hnas, and we also will be sending at least 3 elders because 3 elders go home from belice this change as well. I think it will be more than 3, but we'll see next monday. Lets see tuesday we worked a mas o menos normal day, a little rough, all our citas fell, all of our plans fell, and contacting didn't pan out with anything. pero asi es de vez en cuando. Wed we had meetings and then we worked more (yeay) Thurs I went to San Salvador to be with one of the nurses from the other mission to learn more about the hospitals that they use there in San Salvador. We were there for all of the morning, and came back to santa ana about 3 and we went to the office so I could look at the ingrown toenail of an Elder who was there for training. We got back to the area about 530 and of course we worked some more. I got a calendar for the next change so I can know when things are and where and not put apointments when there are other things.
Well, thats about it for my week, love y'all,
Hna Allen

No comments: