Friday, June 17, 2011

Greetings from Modelo

Sooo, I had changes last wednesday and I was in colon with Hna Hernandez for 3 days, then on friday night one of the APs called me and told me that I was having emergency changes and that I was going to modelo, modelo to be with Hna Woods as the other nurse. Early sat am they picked me up and dropped off Hna wood's comp but because they are the office zona modelo has their pday on fridays, so I am back to pdays on friday. SURPRISE!!
It was great to read about the birthday party for mom, and all that is going on at home.
We`re opening up a new area here, Modelo 2. And all of our investigators are people we've found or people that are references, Modelo 1 kept all of their investigadores even the ones that live in our area(modelo is the ward, and we have 2 sets of missionaries in the ward), but we're working with the bishop and the ward members to get references, and we're also going through the old investigator sheets from the area book to visit them, also we're working a lot with menos activos.
We live in a really big house(especially for only 4 people) it has 5 bathrooms and 4 sleeping quarters one of which(bedroom and bathroom) is separated from the rest of the main house and is above the second garage. I asked why we have such a huge house, and aparently there are a few good reasons, 1 it is in a safe area for us to be coming back in at night, 2 it isn't any more expensive than other smaller houses, and 3 we get to be the storage for all the things that were in the old office, but they don't have a place for in the new office.
But the house is still huge.
THis past week has been interesting, I got a phone on monday, so that the missionaries in my area can reach me, then we had a training meeting on tuesday, where president anounced that Hna woods would be over the Santa Ana zones( there are 5 of them) then on wednesday we went to Sonsacate to the other part of the areas(my 4 zones) and anounced to them as well that they need to call me with their health issues, then we went to San Salvador, and got things so Hna Woods can take out ingrown toenails, and we looked for an otoscope, that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Then, even though we went to San Salvador, we got to work hard for 2 hours in our area, thursday we had our district meeting, and then we got to work in our area again, and now it is friday, yeay Pday!
Well thats been my adventure from the last week and a half, Love y´all and its great to hear what is happening in everybody's lives.
Love ya
Hna Allen

No comments: