Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back to School

I have returned to school!!! I have 17 credits this semester so I may not post much. I have the feeling that my pathophys class is going to be quite time consuming. After the first week of classes I believe the rest of my classes shouldn't be quite as bad. I mean I'll have tests and such, but I have the feeling this patho class will have me studying as much as I did for my nursing classes (gasp) I know sooo much studying. (note: nursing classes required 8-12 hours of studying outside class per test) I have a good ward this semester. No calling yet, though that probably has something to do with the fact that my the relief society president (who happens to be my roomie) was just called and has not yet told the bishop who she would like to have as her counselors. So no other RS callings have been filled either. We'll see what I'll be doing this year.
Yesterday I went to IF to see Ben run, and I took Megz with me. She was at first sceptical when I said that XC was the best sport even if running isn't your favorite past-time, but after talking to my mom, and hearing the XC story from the last race then watching the race and of course cheering Ben on, she believed me. She actually said that the energy was what was so great about it. Everyone has this great energy.

STORY
OK this actually could go on the family blog, but I remember it now so I'll just post it here
At the star valley race after the team had rested a bit, the boys were looking around and couldn't find one of their teamates. He hadn't crossed the finish line yet, so all the boys team went back out to the course and ran well over half of the course again running in this teamate. He is generally slower than the rest, but the whole boys team was out there cheering him on and running again. After you give your all to a race, running is not the first thing you would normally think about but because there was one of their teammates missing they went out and brought him back in. It was a great story. Mom said she and my aunt were almost in tears watching it. AHHHH.

No comments: