Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another update!

It is sleeting/snowing. Bah! But really thats okay because I can do other things this way. Today I returned to the singles branch. It was great to be welcomed back, and I am looking forward to getting involved in the branch again. Ben and I watched the CES fireside on his computer upstairs, well I watched it, Ben napped. I thought it was excellent of course. Yesterday was the Stake preparedness fair. I enjoyed it, and I also obtained all sorts of information for my future, a pretty random assortment, but all interesting and helpful. Not much else is going on, other than I got in contact with my friend Crystal. We've known each other since before we were in kindergarten. It was great to see her again, and I'll probably be going to many of the singles activities with her. Other than that my life is pretty boring. I put in applications at many hospitals, but I haven't heard anything, and so I keep waiting. I think it is a test of my patience and learning how to trust in Heavenly Father's plan. 

1 comment:

Megan Peterson said...

Now I have to look up that fireside. I was supposed to go, but Dustin and I were travelling back from Boise. Everyone was talking about how awesome it was, and now that you say it too, it's official!!! I soooooo can't wait to see you this weekend!!!! I IS TEH HAPPY!!!