Monday, February 2, 2009

42 things about me

1 WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Memorie Evans Grant, or Grant Evans, I can never remember which name comes first.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't remember, must have been a while ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? Not usually

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I probably would, I can be pretty fun.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Depends on who I'm talking to.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Do I have to pay for it? If no then I probably would if I wasn't the first to go.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Shredded Wheat

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nah where's the fun in that?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to be.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla, because you can add anything to vanilla and it still tastes good.


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Girls: Eyes and Hair color. Mouth and the direction it is going (ie are they going to have frown lines or laugh lines?)
Guys: Their build, (how broad their shoulders are, how tall they are, how wide their hips are, etc)

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have to do everything so well, that when I am not immediately at least kinda good at something I want to give up.

17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Dani

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Faded blue jeans, and no shoes.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Triscuits, rosemary and olive oil, my favorite crackers!

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The furnace motor

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle blue

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean laundry-or even the smell of laundromats or laundy rooms that have doors so the soap smell gets caught, and when you open the door you think, mmmmmh laundry, Cookies,

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Megz

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Figure skating and a good football game with lots of really cool runs and good sports.

25. HAIR COLOR? Blonde.

26. EYE COLOR? Blue.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Home made soup, or other wonderful things that I am to lazy to cook.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, but don't a lot of scary movies wind up with at least one person alive and therefore "happy" in the end?

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? City of Ember

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Early Summer, June-ish. Can't wait.

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? depends, Chocolate sounds really good, like brownies, or chocolate cake, and I don't even like cake,

35.. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? erm.. do text books count? I am re-reading the Five Lessons a Millionaire taught me.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A scratch and a spot that the pad is being worn down in the middle(it's a laptop)

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The superbowl actually over at my FHE brother's house

38. FAVORITE SOUND? Silence or sprinklers durring the summer(the kind that go CHK CHK CHK)

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? erm... probably Beatles

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Southern Cali?

41. Do YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I can think of off the top of my head. Any suggestions?

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Driggs.

No comments: