Thursday, November 13, 2008

Three more weeks...

... of classes until the end of the semester. I am really looking forward to the end of this semester, first because Lacy is gonna have another baby and I am soo excited to go and visit them, help Lac, and play with my niece, and hold their new baby. Second I am so excited for the end of this semester because then I will get a new FHE group, its tollerable but I still think, I have so many more things to do, and I dread going to FHE, but once I'm there it's fine. I guess it is kinda like work in that respect. Third, because Christmas is coming! I love christmas, all the lights, the sounds, the cheerful(or not so cheerful) people. And of course fourth because in three more weeks(excluding the week we get off for thanksgiving) I'll be done with my hard classes for the semester, and I am sooooo tired of studying.
Today I have been 21 for a week. Last weekend I went home. I really went home becasue my license expired on the eleventh, and there was no way I was going to make it home to renew my license on the eleventh, so I renewed it on Friday. Then Sat we went and strung lights up on the front of the library, and I talked with my mom, and procrastinated homework that I should have done, and I got recipes for yummy goodies. Of course I also opened my birthday presents. I got new scriptures, and some yarrow. YAY.
This week seems to be going rather quickly. I can't believe it is thursday already, and I still have so much to do before next week. SIGH.
BUT only one more week until thanksgiving, and then only two more weeks of school after that. : )

1 comment:

Lacey Allen said...

Mem
First~ Happy be-lated Birthday!!!
Second~ I am so sad you don't know how to spell your favorite sis-in-law's name! 27 days to go!!!! Woo Hoo!!!