Thursday, November 27, 2008

HEHEHE

So happy news from the Allen house. I am pirating someone's internet. From a certain spot in the room above the garage I can connect to the internet! Yay. So I am sitting at Meg's computer to type in really quick an update. I am almost finished with school (Huray) and I made rolls and the turkey is smelling really good. And i am really excited for dinner. Which is an improvement becuase I havn't really had much of an appetite over the last few days.
I only have two more weeks till the end of school and there is a very likely possability that my apparment will have only four girls in it for the winter semester. (SIGH) that will be nice to have more space in the fridge.
I have finished my last test for one of my classes, and now I just have to attend for the sake of attending. I also have several more assignments left to do for my one nursing class, though I have pretty much finished up the other one.
It is time to give Megz back her computer, and go and help mom more with thanksgiving preparations.

No comments: