Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another week

Well this past week has flown by at the same time feeling as though ig was creeping. I have been working hard to get all my little homework assignments done before they were due yesterday and next week. Whew I am almost done with this semester. Last day is next friday, then I get to go home and see my family and Dani.
Well, Thursday mom and dad came out to go to "The Savior of the World" with me. It was a stage play/musical put on my the school. It was awesome. I always forget how much I miss being involved in drama until I go and see a play. : ( Also this evening Megz and I went to a Jon Schmit concert. It was way fun. I love to hear the piano. If you don't know who I am talking about this is the guy who wrote All of Me, the piece where you use your forarm at part of the song. Anyway that was a blast. He called this guy up from the audience to improv some blues/jazz on the piano, and the kid just about played faster than he did. It was way impressive.
Anyway, I had better go to bed, tomorrows already shaping out to be a pretty big day.

1 comment:

Lacey Allen said...

Mem~ your Abi misses you, let me know when you want to come up for a few days.