Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alright, so monday night I had one of the most fun FHEs I have ever had. We went to our high councilman's house and his wife just so happens to be the relief society advisor. They not only fed us, but they let us ride their horses too. I had a blast laughing and jokng with my FHE family. Then on the car ride back I discovered that my FHE brothers have seen alot of the strange video clips I've seen online. It was really funny. I also discovered that they all have a penchant for quoting disney movies. : )
My roomie hauled along her camera, and she has posted pics on her blog (see link -megs). They are pretty fun.

1 comment:

Hal and Dani said...

Alright Susie! Why did it take you so long to tell me you had your own blog now?! And neat! Congrats! :) They're kind of fun once you get started, huh?
Love ya!
Thanks for the birthday card!
See you in 4 weeks! :) :) :) I'm a little excited, can you tell?!