Friday, January 9, 2009

Back.... again

Well I finished my first week back in school. This could be a lot of fun, and a lot of work. I enjoyed all of my classes that I had so far, though I didn't have the classes that are just on Mon, Tues (which would be my nuring classes). I have Water Aerobics, Clothing construction, World Religions, World dance, and Old Testament. Those are just the ones I went to this week, next week I'll also add in my two Nursing classes, Nursing research, and Nursing leadership.
I'm excited for all my fun classes. I really only need the two nursing classes, Water Aerobics and OT, but to keep my scholarship I have to have 14 credits at least, and I want to take the others.
Besides when do I have the chance to take fun classes and learn all sorts of odd things? For example on thursday in my world dance class we learned the korobushka. It is a russian dance. Translated it means cute little circle dance.
It's been fun being back in School, learing, and meeting new people, and I am looking forward to the fun I'll have next week.

No comments: